AJ Chambers are pleased to be working with a Top 60 firm of Chartered Accountants who are seeking a Manager to become a member of their busy Accounts team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and providing accounting advice to a portfolio of varied clients, whilst maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. You will provide support to junior team members, delegating, reviewing and providing feedback on their work.
- Assisting with review and finalisation of year end accounts for complex and high profile clients
- Ensuring excellent client relationships
- Corresponding with clients (both on site and via phone / email)
- Liaising with other managers, partners and key staff on client problems
- Delegating clear instructions to junior staff members
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years’ post qualification experience,
- Have proven experience working at Manager level.
- A competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Group Life Insurance
- Regular social events
- Season ticket loans
- Workplace nursery scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus 3 additional days over Christmas plus bank holidays
If you wish to find out more, please get in touch with Lucy Ringshall at AJ Chambers.